DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR SUPERCYCLINGMAN BRACELET HAS A MICROCHIP INSIDE?

11 Comments

Blue Bracelet

IMG_2062

Wearing one of my SuperCyclingMan bracelets can’t make you fly or turn invisible (I’m working on this though) but it is pretty darn super…

Hidden inside the SuperCyclingMan logo on the bracelet is a tiny NFC (near field communication) microchip. When you place the logo and microchip under a smartphone or tablet which has NFC (most new devices have this, except Apple ones) it will magically take you straight to the live map on my SuperCyclingMan website, so you can see exactly where I am in seconds…without having to type a thing. Crazy stuff! If you only have Iphones and IPads (check you out!), why not ask a friend who has a compatible device (e.g Samsung, Sony) if you can try out the SuperCyclingMan bracelet on their superior/inferior/equally good device…

If you would like to buy your own SuperCyclingMan fundraising bracelet, you can get yours (for only £1 excl P&P) here.

1. Peggy Martin

January 31, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Will you be going through Vietnam and Cambodia?when?(am hoping to cycle through both countries in November with women v cancer group -would be great if we saw you)

• SuperCyclingMan

February 9, 2016 at 8:31 am

Hi! Yes! Vietnam and Cambodia are on my route! Should be there near the end of the year, so keep your eyes peeled for a man in some superhero pants on a bike…or just keep a look out on my live map at http://supercyclingman.com/index.php/2015/05/31/where-is-super-cycling-man/ if I am anywhere near you around that time. Enjoy the training in the build up, have a super ride when you get there and hope you raise a tonne of money!

2. Niki

June 2, 2017 at 10:40 am

Hello mr.! I’m Niki, one of the students in Shrewsbury International School Bangkok, and it was awesome seeing you today at assembly (usually boring, but i found today’s one interesting due to you). I have one of your super-ultra (awesome song by MDK btw…) supercyclingman bracelets!! Love it!!! Saddly can’t use it though, since my dad doesn’t exactly like Samsung… He only buys Apple’s devices. I mean they are cool, sure, but sometimes not as useful as Samsung or Sony. My mum used to have a Sony experia, but it broke… Have you cycled through Bulgaria? I’m from there! Thanks for coming to our school, it was awesome!

• SuperCyclingMan

June 9, 2017 at 11:29 am

Hi Niki. Really glad you enjoyed the assembly and thank you so much for buying one of my bracelets. Yes, I’ve been to Bulgaria on my bike before I started this round the world trip. Loved it. Beautiful place, great food and friendly people. Couldn’t ask for more! Stay super! Will / SCM

3. Frank ottey

September 20, 2017 at 1:57 pm

What at you goin To do after going all around the world willyou receive any thing🤓 Early hope you succeed. Q:what has been you Favourite county you’ve cycled through

• SuperCyclingMan

September 20, 2017 at 3:00 pm

I hope I will get a hug from my family when I finish cycling around the world! It won’t be an official World Record so I won’t get a certificate or anything, but I don’t really mind as it’s my own personal dream I’m trying to achieve. I would love to set up some children’s cycling clubs when I get home, write some children’s adventure stories and keep on doing more school visits and assemblies too. Favourite country is tough as they’ve all been enjoyable. I love mountains though, so France (for the Alps), Italy (for the Dolomites), Georgia and Tajikistan were super beautiful mountainous places that I loved cycling in. Stay super! Will / SuperCyclingMan

4. Cam Tu

May 8, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Where will you go next after Vietnam?

My family told me that say Xin Chào to you!

:))

• SuperCyclingMan

May 9, 2018 at 1:35 pm

After Vietnam I will go through China to Hong Kong, then Taiwan, more of China, then South Korea and Japan. After that, Australia, North and South America, Africa…and Antarctica!

• SuperCyclingMan

May 9, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Xin Chào to you and your family too! 😀🇻🇳

5. Ethan Tam

June 26, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Hi I’m Ethan,

I am a kid in Kennedy school and I loved your presentation it was great!
    I wish you good luck and all of Kennedy does too!

P.S I’m graduating on th 29 th of June in yr6 so Exciting

Sincerely,
    Ethan Tam
    Kennedy Student 6A

• SuperCyclingMan

July 7, 2018 at 4:02 am

Hi Ethan! Thanks for getting in touch. I loved coming into your school. Congratulations on graduating. Hope you had a fun day! Keep in touch and keep doing heroic things each day #WeCanAllBeHeroes SCM