Here’s a little film I made with a friend to explain what my 7 Continents World Cycle is all about. There’s a bit more info below. Thanks for watching! 🙂
On April 1st 2015 I’m setting off to complete a round the world bike ride…with a difference. I’ll be going across all 7 continents (something none has ever done before)…and I’ll be doing it all a superhero costume!
I have 5 goals for this adventure:
1) To inspire children and adults to be more active and to cycle more
2) To educate children about the people and places of the world by visiting schools on the way and via the online map, photos, videos and blogposts on my website www.supercyclingman.com
3) To inspire people to ‘Live life like it’s an adventure’ and that #WeCanAllBeHeroes
4) To raise £100,000 for charity
5) To achieve a world record for the first person to ever cycle across all 7 continents
It will take 5 years to complete, go through 60 countries and cover over 100,000 kilometres. It’s going to be a whole lot of fun, so come along for the ride and check out the updates on my website www.supercyclingman.com or say hello on Twitter and Facebook by searching for SuperCyclingMan.
Amicalement, mit freundlichen Grüßen, best wishes,
Will Hodson / SuperCyclingMan